Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 9. Conserving constructive energies

I have been having this repetitive dream recently. In my dream, I dream that for some reason I forget about my VOS and I begin to talk again. After I have said a few words, and long in that day, I realize what I have done and feel awful about it. My guilt wakes me up. 
I have always been fascinated by dreams and I often look into them or at least look for signs. I analyze the details and appreciate them as an experienced friend warning me about possible dangers. Last night I dreamt about climbing a cliff somewhere in South America with 2 males and a female, and after we climbed it, they insisted we use a Jeep to climb down. I was the only one arguing that driving a car on the cliff would be suicidal. When everybody went for a swim in the river/falls I sat on a stone and picked a bag of pasta that was floating on the water. 
These are the interpretations for the words Cliff, River and Pasta: 

To dream that you are standing on the edge of a cliff, indicates that you have reached an increased level of understanding, new awareness, and a fresh point of view. You have reached a critical point in your life and are afraid of losing control. Alternatively, it suggests that you are pondering a life-altering decision.  no kidding...
To dream that you or someone falls of a cliff, suggests that you are going through some difficult times and afraid of what is ahead of you. You fear that you may not be up for the challenge or that you cannot meet the expectations of others. the expectations of others are usually easily satisfied and if not, they still remain the expectations of others. 

To see a clear and calm river in your dream, indicates that you are allowing your life to float away or that you are just going with the flow. It is time to take a more decisive role in directing your life. Alternatively , a river symbolizes joyful pleasures, peace and prosperity. I am really going with the flow? I think it signifies the peace and prosperity :)

To dream that you are eating macaroni, denotes small losses. To see macaroni in large quantities signifies that need for you to be frugal, economize and save money. to save money it means that one has money or earns money, so I cant think how this applies to my life.


p.s "Its these restrictions that set us free" Stavros Lambrakis

1 comment:

  1. Stavros, the other night I had a dream that you spoke by accident as well. We were out, and you just began to speak. I wish I could remember what you were saying. From what I remember, it was just conversational, maybe defensive. But I grabbed your arm, and when I did that you realized what you had done. It was a distressing dream. But I think your dreams just make you even more aware. You're just playing the scenario out in your mind... which will help you avoid the mistake. Talk to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete