Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 18.

I am now realizing how often my words or sentences are misinterpreted because when I write down my message, or comment, I ask the person to read it out loud so I can tell if they are reading it right. every other sentence i "say" is taken out of context. I have had this "problem" when younger but i thought it was over. I guess not. I have an unusual train of thought and I often assume that  in conversations I am in the same level with the other person and i avoid  stating the obvious. Obviously people view things from different perspectives. I guess in the past (verbal past that is),  people wouldn't bother getting to the bottom of things. i wonder how much of what we say to each other are disposed the  very minute they exit our mouths.

No comments:

Post a Comment