Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4th. Wed nes days & Sun days

So I speak on W and S. I told my mom and she got upset. She said "aren't you done with that nonsense?". I said that I wasn't asking for permission, I was just informing her. She said. I don't remember what she said. Selective speaking goes hand in hand with selective hearing. Fair.

Today, I put on a Great Red Suit and went to the NYU library. I read some Jennifer Michael-Hecht, some Gary Snyder, and some poetry by Nikos Karouzos. 
 
I met with a friend today. G and I did not hang while I was on my VOS. She said she can't imagine me being silent. I agreed. I talked ALOT. I guess once again, I felt that I needed to make up for that loss time. I am tired. I am also glad it's Thursday tomorrow. 

I typed everything I had written down in February. I mushed everything together. It is very abstract. I was thinking of editing it and make it part of my thesis. Part of the creative part. ( ?)
Last night I met with my peer group. They suggested I crop that massive block of text into smaller parts (jennifer suggested the same). I will post an excerpt tomorrow.


What did the sadist do to the masochist? Nothing. 




1 comment:

  1. heh heh. but a friend and teacher did a LOT to the sadomasochist.

    ReplyDelete