Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3

I talked, and now I feel tired. I speak softly and I am try not to stress my voice chords too much. I expected at least a few people to call me or text me on March 1st, but surprisingly no one did. 
My first words were not profound, as some may had expected. ;)
Another thing I noticed besides being tired from speaking is the speed of my walking. I am walking faster now. I miss silence already. I knew I would. I miss that serenity, my meditating state of mind. I have decided to talk on wednesdays and sundays.  


The reason I feel tired over this past 2 days is because I have subconsiously tried to "catch up" and make up for the "lost time". I felt that similar guilt against my friends. While I was in the shower I played a conversation I recorded yesterday with Jennifer. I didn't talk  for the most part of it, but at the times that I spoke, I wish I hadn't said any of the useless things I said. I think that a good way to evaluate ourselves ( if one desires to) is to tape record what we say and play it the next day. 

I know I have mentioned it earlier but I feel empty.

4 comments:

  1. Fill up with poetry. Get some poems you like and get them into your head while the snow in there is still fresh, and not all churned up like soap suds like out my window right now.

    ReplyDelete